Saturday, July 7, 2012

Nobody Reviews the Games Better, Either

Now that our James Bond retrospective film series is in full swing, I thought I would take this time to remind all of you of the considerable collection of Bond game reviews we have just hanging around Code Redd Net.

First, and certainly foremost, we have my review of Everything or Nothing, a game which cleaned up at the Code Redd Net Awards in November, winning both Best Co-Op Multiplayer and Best Bond Game honors. Not only that, but Chicken Man and I put it on our respective Top Ten Video Games lists in February. EoN is truly one of the most honored games in our history, and deservedly so. Get yourself a copy.

Chicken Man has the unofficial EoN "sequel," From Russia With Love, covered for PS2.

You can also read a few archival pieces from the Geocities days, specifically our reviews of Agent Under Fire and Nightfire.

If you're in the mood for The World is Not Enough -- and really, who wouldn't be? -- you can always check out Chicken Man's thoughts on the N64 TWINE, or my own on the PS1 TWINE.

Boy, GoldenEye: Rogue Agent sure was horrible, wasn't it?

And should you get sick of gushing praise, you can refresh yourself with the faint praise in my Quantum of Solace, GoldenEye 007Blood Stone, and Tomorrow Never Dies reviews.

We even dedicated a whole podcast to the subject! To make things easy, here's the episode embedded:


Podcast Powered By Podbean

3 comments:

  1. I hope the EoN screenshot is not from one of our sessions, though it did seem like you took out the bad guys while I got punched in the junk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was not; sadly, we have no pictures from our sessions. No, this was saved in our archives, from our EoN preview page. I'm sure we got it from IGN or somewhere else. I appreciate your modesty, though, but I'm sure we did equal work. I'm sure I was punched in the junk on some of those levels as well.

    (Do you remember the silo mission, where we had to cover each other as we repelled down the chamber, only to reach the bottom to get ambushed by a whole bunch of people out of nowhere? Much junk was punched there, I'm positive, and many lives were lost too. Man, that was a great level. We need to find a way to do co-op again. I'd pay good money for airfare to play through it agian with you.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Likewise. Though I prefer a cheaper option.

    ReplyDelete

You're on the mike, what's your beef?