Thursday, June 6, 2013

Spidey Varial

Said it before, but I'll say it again: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 is the best PS1 game. There's so many reasons why, and I could list them all day, but one of the more novel features is the playable Spider-Man character, long before Amazing Spider-Man refashioned the superhero into a hipster poser photographer/skateboarder.

Looking a bit husky there, Spidey.
You can unlock the webhead in THPS2 by beating up on Career mode with your created skater. When that's all done, you're treated to this spectacular footage:



2 comments:

  1. Reminiscent of the 6th Grade presentation made by Thrasher, who offered a how-to clinic in playing THPS 2 for PS1. Oh how I wish I had footage of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, and I had my worst session ever that day too.

    ReplyDelete

You're on the mike, what's your beef?