Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Driving Back to the Future

Driver for the PS1 has always been one of my favorites, so much so that I made sure it was nominated for the Code Redd Net Award for Best PS1 Game. Despite the ups and downs in subsequent entries in the series (including the endearingly broken Driv3r), I've always enjoyed its particularly cinematic take on racing. While playing through the latest offering, Driver: San Francisco, I discovered a neat little Easter egg that payed tribute to the original (and Back to the Future):



And just for comparison's sake, let's see that first level from the first game:


That level used to drive me nuts when I first bought the game, but I could probably do it with my eyes closed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're on the mike, what's your beef?